||Since 1962 Pacific Packaging Machinery has specialized in the design and manufacture of precision-engineered filling machines.
Specified by many major food, beverage, personal care, home care, chemical and automotive manufacturers in over 20 countries worldwide, Pacific's unmatched accuracy, flexibility and durability has earned it a reputation as an industry leader.
Our rotary timed-pressure and mass & mag flow meter filling machines accommodate a wide range of capacities and viscosities.
With our benchtop and inline filling systems, we can also offer solutions for lower speed production requirements.
With every machine built to individual customer specifications, a choice of filling operations is available to meet your specific requirements.
Pacific filling machines address a wide variety of packaged products for liquid applications:
- Thin liquids to extremely dense formulas
- Liquids with mild to high foaming characteristics
- Flammable liquids
- Multiple products with strips or swirls
- Formulas that must be heated or remain separated
- Filling capacity from 5 to 750 bottles per minute
- Any rigid container including vials, jars, cans, cartridges & drums
- Container sizes ranging from 2 grams to 55 gallons
Solving complicated and demanding product filling requirements for the packaging industry is the mission of our company. With over 700 unique packaging fillers currently in operation throughout the world, we continue to expand our mission.